Arriving in Yerevan Zvartnotz airport, there are several transport options to reach Envoy.
|Trip Length:||Approximately 25 minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||Easy – everything is pre-arranged so nothing to do but to spot the Envoy Logo sign and you name at the airport|
|Cost Rating:||Medium: 7,500AMD (1-2ppl)/ 13,000AMD (3-5ppl)/ 15,000 (6-10ppl). Larger groups can be arranged too|
|Experience Rating:||Fantastic! Feel like a celebrity! You will be greeted at the airport by our driver holding a sign for YOU! All that is missing is the red carpet 🙂|
Payment can be made to the hostel when you arrive. To book this service, email us your flight details.
|Trip Length:||Approximately 35 minutes (incl time to find Taxi – there are normally plenty waiting)|
|Difficulty Rating:||Medium – as you need to agree price with the Taxi driver|
|Cost Rating:||Medium – about 3,000 – 5,000 AMD (approx $10-$15 USD)|
|Experience Rating:||Just another taxi ride!|
As you exit the airport look for a marked Taxi with a company logo and has a meter. Best to agree on the fee before you accept the ride. To take a taxi from the airport to Envoy Hostel (at 54 Pushkin St, entrance via Parpetsi St), it will cost approximately 3,000 – 5,000 AMD (the variance depends on time of day eg: 2 pm vs 2 am arrival).
Marshrutka (local public transport mini buses) are an option for arrivals between 8.00am and 6.00pm daily.
|Trip Length:||Approximately 1-1.5 hour (incl. walking 20 min and waiting for Marshrutka to fill up and leave the airport).|
|Difficulty Rating:||High. Note buses are available only between 8:00am-6.00pm|
|Cost Rating:||Cheap! Its only 300AMD (approx $1USD to catch the Marshrutka! But make sure you change money at the airport for this and try to get small change. Its actually 200 AMD for one person and 100 AMD for each piece of luggage.|
|Experience Rating:||Unforgettable! You would have experienced public transport, tackled a bit of the language, tested your navigational skills and even seen some of the city!|
Here’s a step by step guide:
- Marshrutka No. 18 runs from the airport to the city centre (operates between 8am-6pm).
- To get to the Marshrutka station, coming out of the airport make a left turn and walk about 200 meters. You will reach a small parking lot where usually taxis and Marshrutka wait for people. Catch the No. 18 which will bring you to the Eritasardakan metro station.
- Make sure you tell the driver “Eritasardakan metro kaian stop” (Kaian meaning station) – so he knows to drop you off.
- Pay the driver as you get off (currently 250AMD per person and 100AMD per luggage)
- From the Eritasardakan metro station walk all the way down Abovian Street till you reach the corner of Moskovian Street.
- Turn right into Moskovian Street and walk 2 blocks down and take a left to Mashtots Ave.
- Walk another 2 blocks down Mashtots Ave till you reach Pushkin Street – almost there!
- Walk to the first cross road and turn right into Parpetsi Street – as soon as you turn you will see the Envoy Logo sign at the door
- Good news you are at home !!
Download and print the Marshrutka instructions ready for your trip!